3 Zinnen Dolomites
is the ideal ski resort for connoisseurs who, with all sorts of skiing experience behind them, have discovered a modern resort in the Italian Dolomites where the focus is still on skiing as a sport. This is also the place, surrounded by spectacular scenery, where you can once again enjoy spending a relaxing time with friends and family.
Where skiers can explore five interconnected ski mountains and 110 km of slopes. We’ve received the highest marks in all areas from skiresort.de for our unparalleled variety of optimally groomed slopes with snow guarantee. What is no longer a secret, however, are South Tyrol’s 300 days of sun per year.
Schönblick tip for a skiing holiday in the Sexten Dolomites:
- 200 km of slopes in the Sexten Dolomites and on Kronplatz
- Highlight tour Giro delle Cime / summit tour with 10,000 m of difference in altitude
- Visit of the reindeer
- Photo shooting with the biggest snowman family in South Tyrol
- Excursion to Kronplatz with Sella Ronda…. comfortably by train
- Enjoy a skiing holiday without car!
- Our hotel shuttle will bring you to the nearby cable car facilities
Winter 2018/19 NEWS
Book your skiing holidays in the Sexten Dolomites now!
- The new "middle station" lift on Monte Elmo
After more than 40 years in service, the "middle station" chairlift on Monte Elmo has been replaced by a modern, detachable 6-seater chairlift with protective bubbles and heated seats. And the state-of-the-art lift will be making the ski area even better from the 18/19 winter season.
- Prati di Croda Rossa Funslope
From winter 18/19, the 3 Zinnen Dolomites Ski Resort will be enhanced with another fun factor: the Funslope on the Prati di Croda Rossa pastures. Here it’s not about speed or extraordinary style, but, as the word implies, fun. The course is a special mix of sharp bends, waves, snow tunnels, bridges and even a snail. Fun for all the family is guaranteed.
- Opening times
Important links for your skiing holiday in the Dolomites: