Tips for your family holiday in Sexten, the village at the foot of the Three Peaks:
- The Sexten ‘Milk Mile‘: A trail with 10 stations, telling you everything there is to know about milk and processing/products.
- Reindeer at the Rotwand mountain in Sexten… during the summer, we offer reindeer feeding opportunities!
- Prags Teaching Farms ‘Lechnerhof‘ & ‘Oberdornerhof‘: Experience a day in the life of a farmer and his wife! During the months of June, July and August, you can have the opportunity to feed our animals every Tuesday and Thursday: feed the animals, pick fruit and learn how to prepare some traditional meals. Click here for further details.
- Pragser Wildsee Lake: The lake is very popular amongst families during summer and winter! Click here for further details.
- A 5 hectare park near Niederdorf offers a magnificent lake with a stage, tennis courts, boccia, a pavilion, as well as quiet areas. This park is a true paradise for children to play in. Beside the large children’s playground, there is lots of space for children from the age of 12 and older to let loose.
- The ultimate animal experience: At the Toblach Animal Park (Tierpark Toblach), you will encounter boars, red deer, sheep, donkeys, wild cats, ibex, lynx, mouflon, buzzards, pigs, pheasant, owl, snow owls and much more.
- Toblach Adventure Park: Feel like Tarzan, summon all your courage and push your limits… and enjoy the high-rope climbing garden in Toblach.
- Splash splash… at the outdoor swimming pools in Sexten or at the natural bathing pond in Toblach!
- At the WaldWunderWelt (forest wonder world), children and young people will learn lots about the habitat of the forest and what it all entails. The WaldWunderWelt is located right behind the Nature Park House in Toblach.
- Summer toboggan run ‘Funbob‘ in Innichen: Speed up and go... to the summer toboggan run! Click here for further information.
- By bike to Lienz in East Tyrol… and take the train for the return journey!
- Crazy golf in Sexten...
- Galizenklamm water trail: Get ready for the experience of a lifetime along the path and bridge facility where you will see first-hand the power of the Galitzenbach and its waterfalls.