During your holidays in Sexten at the Three Peaks, nature will enchant you with the most beautiful backdrops for your excursions and trips: skiing
& Co are an essential part of your winter holiday…. while hiking
are up during the summer.
We also recommend:
- Dolomite round tour: Experience the UNESCO World Heritage site up close and personal.
- Alpine hiking trip to the Nemes Alm pasture: a truly unique experience.
- Open-air museum Bellum Aquilarum – all about WW 1
- How to make cheese and other things from a glass of milk: Visit the Three Peaks dairy farm or hike along the ‘milk mile’ with its 10 stations.
- Reindeer at the Rotwand mountain in Sexten.
- Cycling to Lienz in East Tyrol… and take the train on your return journey!
- Innichen with its parish church... and shopping opportunities.
- A trip to the elegant town of Cortina.
- The true Kneipp experience at the Kneipp Adventure village and mountain spa town of Niederdorf.
- ‘Loackerwelt‘ in Heinfels in East Tyrol.
- Lienz in East Tyrol.
- Venice, the town at the lagoon – particularly beautiful... and not only during Carnival time.
- Wild lakes: the alpine lakes Prags, Toblach, Antholz and Misurina are impressive destinations
- MMM – Messner Mountain-Museen in Bruneck, at Kronplatz and in the vicinity of Cortina
- The Krimmler Waterfalls feature an impressive fall of the water of 380 m, and are amongst the most impressive waterfalls in the world
- ideal excursion destinations are also Lake Weissensee and Lake Wörthersee